This is by far one of my favorite homemade salad dressings. You can pour it over your salad or use as a spread in collard burrito wraps. Here are the ingredients you will need:
- 1 cup tahini (I like Ziyad brand)
- 1 cup water
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 TSP salt
- 1/4 TSP pepper
- 1 handful sundried tomatoes
- A few sage leaves
- 3-5 garlic cloves
- Rinse sage leaves
- Add all ingredients to food processor or blender
- Blend until smooth
- Add more water if you want a thinner consistency
- Pour into a glass jar for storage
- This dressing should last at least a week in the refrigerator.
Please let me know if you try this or any of my other recipes.
As alway, be happy, be healthy, and be the best version of you!
Always & Forever
Forever & Always