One of my favorite things to do, since I’ve been eating clean for the past 4 months, is making my own salad dressings. I love making my own dressings because I know exactly what’s in them. Everything is natural and unprocessed. One of my favorite creations is called a zesty orange tomato salad dressing. Below you will find the ingredients and directions on how to make this dressing.
- 3 clementine oranges
- 1 tomato (beefsteak or roma)
- ½ avocado
- ½ red bell pepper
- 5 cloves of garlic (Use less if you don’t like garlic. I love it so I added a lot!)
- Peel and segment the oranges
- Roughly chop the veggies
- Combine all incredients including the garlic into a blender or food processor
- Puree until smooth
- Pour over whatever salad you like
This dressing will last for a couple days in the fridge.
Do you make your own salad dressings? If so, what is your favorite kind? Comment below.
As always, I wish you much health and happiness.
Always & Forever
Forever & Always